Our immersive Master of Public Policy & Administration prepares you to work as an ally for social change.
This program prepares graduates to head government and community efforts that advance a more just society. The curriculum provides the knowledge and skills to advocate for policy and programmatic reforms needed to address inequities and injustice in communities.
- In-field practicum experience and capstone project
- Customizable schedule with evening class options
- Graduate in 2 years with full-time study
Consistent with our mission, our Master of Public Policy is rooted in social justice, while also developing aptitude for administration, management and communication. Over the course of the program, students take part in experiential learning to cultivate the skills to become an agent of positive social change and prepare for policy and administration work, leadership, and advocacy.
As part of successfully completing our program, you will also complete an experiential capstone project in your specific area of professional interest working with a governmental, community, advocacy, or nonprofit organization.
The curriculum for this MPP consists of 36 credits of coursework carried out over two years. Coursework is comprised of a blend of theory, research and professional practicum experiences.
- Public Sector Governance
- Applied Research Methods I: Models and Analytics
- Organizational Leadership and Management Practice
- Foundations of Community Development
- Advocacy Strategy and Tactics for Social Change
Get a complete list of courses and a more detailed degree plan: CONTACT ADMISSIONS